Improve Your Lync Online Meeting Experience
Office 365 Advisors has partnered with InterCall, the world?s largest conferencing service provider; to bring you an enhanced solution for Microsoft Office 365. As a Microsoft Gold partner, InterCall offers integrated audio conferencing as part of Lync Online.
By signing up your Office 365 account to include Reservationless-Plus Conferencing, you will be able to host productive meeting directly over a standard phone line connection. This improves in-call controls and increases the flexibility of dial in options for your customers and end users. Perhaps most importantly, the quality of the voice communication will now bridge over your local PSTN, significantly reducing voice quality issues.
- No Participant Downloads
- Join audio from your mobile device or when you?re not in front of a computer
- Minimize network connectivity and lockdown environment issues
- Integrated Audio
- Dial-out from the Lync Online interface
- Telephone keypad controls?mute/unmute participants, lock conference, and record audio.
- 24/7 Global Support
- Administrator and end-user support
- *0 audio conferencing support
We offer some of the most competitive pricing in the industry and there?s no fee to sign-up or have an account?you simply pay for the minutes you use.
To see a feature comparison to Cisco’s WebEx click here: Office 365 Web Conferencing